- Legal Duties of Directors
- CEO and Director Compensation
- Director Benefits and Expenses
- Board Governance Policies and Procedures
- IRS 990 Compliance
- Capital Credits Retirement
- Ethics and Conflict of Interest
Cooperatives and their Boards have become primary targets for class action litigation. The stakes are high - Directors and Officers are being sued in their individual capacities.
Our firm conducts comprehensive audits in the areas being attacked by class action lawyers. We identify practices that might be objectionable and recommend policies, procedures and actions designed to reduce the likelihood of legal claims.